Our enduring research and breeding programmes remain the corner-stone of our operations. We understand our farmers are located in differing ecological zones, therefore developing suitable hybrids that thrive in those areas is critical to our success.
秒速赛车开户Our world class research stations are located in 11 ecological zones across the continent.
Here are some of our research legacies:
- First to introduce productive hybrid maize culture in Smallholder Agric Sector in the early 1960s.
- Our hybrids raised small holder yields in Zimbabwe over the past 50 years.
- Our hybrids converted Zambia, Malawi, Botswana, Swaziland, South Africa, Kenya and Tanzania from OPVs to hybrids and now we have moved into West Africa.
- Pioneers in the release of Maize Streak and Mottle Virus resistant hybrids.
- First organization to address Grey Leaf Spot disease pandemic.